05 May, 2013

FEW FEET BELOW HEAVEN



FEW FEET BELOW HEAVEN

You are a Pesach, oh great death,
I’m, with the loss of shadow and soul, engraved,
Thank you for the caress, thank you for the greth,
With you, oh death, I never haggled and waived,

My soul rambled to the heaven,
But I found unentreatied perdition,
And just few feet below heaven,
I lost the path again,

The rays of virtues, liberties and love shone,
As effluvium of heaven grows day by day,
Innocent, eternal and gracious once, now gone,
With speechless surprises I rambled away,



Though on earth, I was beleaguered,
But now I’m an ambivalent soul,
Forced by constraints, I delivered,
The acts of a human’s role,



Please spare my wan body,
I’m dead now and forever,
Sorry if I acted shoddy,
But, on earth, my role is over,

With all the sagacity outmoded around,
I ended in goodness and rectitude,
But few feet below heaven, few feet above ground,
My story disappeared in solitude,

My tombstone is unwritten,
And the cenotaphs unembraced,
Buried in a graveyard often forgotten,
All my belongings are misplaced,

With nobody to bemoan,
With a sleep without a sweven,
With nobody to atone,
On the way few feet below heaven…..
-KISHOR  JANGDA

No comments:

Post a Comment